Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tis My Story

Sometimes, my Mother drives me insane.

i walk downstairs and get yelled at because i want some turkey.
she told me i take advantage of her.
and i dont. i try to help.
but she always says no when i try to.

did you know i hate people like that?
the ones who tell me i should help them more, then when i offer, they say no.
and it happens a lot to me.
"you need to help me more"
"okay."
when i ask for help?
"no. its fine. i dont want ur help."

"you need to listen to me more."
"okay."
when i offer to listen to their problems?
"no, its fine. i dont want to talk about it. "

"you need to be happy more."
"okay."
when i am happy?
it isnt even noticed.

i dont understand what the eff i'm supposed to do when people say these things.
i dont want to call it hypocricy... but i dunno.

my mom is irritating. she always yells at me and tells me that i suck pretty much. we have our moments and stuff, but a lot of the time, we just fight like CRAZY. and i just dont get it. i dont understand why she seems to hate me so much.
she makes me question things. and i dont get it.

i dont get her.
i think she has some kind of disorder or SOMETHING that makes her how she is. so moody.
and she's WAY past menopause, so dont even suggest that.
she has to make everything dramatic.
gahhhhhhhhhh
okay. thats my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment